Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sights and Smells

I am incredibly sensitive to smells, well, not right at this moment, I have a cold... Anyway, I am. And right now is my favorite time of year, because whenever I go outside, all I smell is fireplaces. I love the smell of a fireplace. Mine is gas and pretty much useless, so I don't get the smell. Camp fires are a close second in the winter smells category.

Have you ever noticed that no matter what they are doing, a guy smells incredible. The BF always has this soapy sweet smell to him that I love. I get up really close and take it in. Yeah, I'm dating him for his smell.

Notes from all over:

It snowed again, second time in two weeks. It's going to be a long winter. And this is yet another reason I don't wash my car, never have, won't til spring. I say that every year (ok, I've only had the car a year, but you get my point).

It was white people soul food night at my house this week. Fried chicken, mac and cheese (with real cheese, none of that powdered shit), corn and corn bread. Very fun, watched Shaun of the Dead.

I think there is semen on the ceiling of the elevator at work. Can we all emit a collective Ewww!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home