Wednesday, November 15, 2006

In 10 days I will turn 25. Now, usually around my birthday, I lament growing older. But for some reason, this birthday seems different. Twenty-five is going to be a banner year. So I would like to use this opportunity to take stock in my existence.

- I have a wonderful family who loves me

- I have great friends

- I have a good job

- I have a super-fantastic boyfriend with killer eyes and a wicked smile who fixes my computer and programs my remotes. He also has an ass you could bounce a quarter off of, which I recommend that you all do

- I have my health, although I think I have TB

- My cat thinks I’m cool

- My insurance is going to go down by $60

- I have a great education under my belt…or cap, really

- I have never had a cavity

- I have fans…that’s you, pretty reader

- I have seen parts of the world and this country that most people don’t get to see

- I have been in good relationships and bad relationships and learned from them all, I think.

- I have damn near perfect breasts

I have a good life. And while some of my most recent postings do not reflect that, I am blaming hormones and hoping that you’ll forget all about it. However I am still standing by my claim that the new museum is soulless.

5 Comments:

At 10:33 AM , Blogger chinchilla said...

Uhoh! Now you can look forward to being hit by the Quarter Life Crisis! Really, it exists. I have many self help books if you'd like to borrow one!

Glad you're so happy!

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger Gus said...

yeah, I'll just take your word for it on your bf's @$$, i don't think i'll be bouncing quarters off it ever!!

Glad that things are going great and that you're happy!!

 
At 3:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LLS here: Hooray for happy sister! And her boobs! What's this crap about "near-perfect?" All the Bright girls have perfect boobs, it is just another festive advantage to our DNA.

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger MOM said...

25 is great! Insurance rates go down. People don't talk to you like you're an idiot. You know more stuff. I liked 25 because I had you.

 
At 10:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am pretty special.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home