Sunday, October 29, 2006

Oh, what a long life I will inevitably lead

The women in my family live for an incredibly long time. The men, not so much. The ladies, well above average human life spans. Which is pretty cool, I must say. I was able to get to know two of my great grandmothers. The reason I bring this up, other than to brag is this. If you are lazy, let me tell you what it is. It's an article telling you how to live longer. If that doesn't pique your interest, I will now break it down for you and tell you why, at this point in my life, I will live longer than you, no following the link person. There are 15, is I am going to highlight.

1. Don't Oversleep - I work, I generally can't sleep in too late, except on Saturday morning. 11 am. I felt useless all day

2. Be Optimistic - I'm trying, but every time I get my hopes up, they are dashed. I do not want to be the cause of my misfortune, even if it's all in my head.

3. Have More Sex - Covered

4. Get a Pet - Yup, have the cat, will get a dog when I get a house (cross your fingers, next year)

5. Get a VAP - It's a heart test, I had a physical few months ago, I'm healthy.

7. Stop Smoking - Never started, my lungs are scarred enough, and my mom would stop talking to me.

8. Chill Out - I am the Queen of the Vege. I relax with the best of them, yes I worry about stupid shit, but who doesn't?

11. Exercise - I wish, not all that motivated.

12. Laugh a Little - I love to laugh

13. Lose Weight - Again, I wish

The others are good too , but don't particularly relate to me at this point. I may add them into the mix later.

Happy living.

5 Comments:

At 8:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are blogging more frequently. I speak for the masses when I say that you wrote more often when you were unemployed and loveless. Now I wouldn't wish that on you. But would it be too much to ask to blog more. Your public awaits your jounalistic brilliance. mom

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I am busy and tired.

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

And, accually, I blogged less hen i was unemployed. And you tell me i shouldn't blog at work, yet you want me to blog more?

 
At 5:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get your panties in a twist. I'm right...never blog or surf the internet at work. It's the fastest way to get fired. Did you miss the point. All I'm saying is how can I get your blog published in a book if you don't write tout les temp. It's that good. Sorry if I offended you. Just keep on doing what you are doing and I'll keep my fingers shut. mom

 
At 6:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, it's ok. I am trying to write as much as possible.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home