Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Zen

I am feeling very calm about this latest massive onslaught of wintery wonderful (i.e. snow). I don't know why, I think it's hormonal. The drive into work wasn't bad at all and neither was the drive home (now that I've said that, it will be crap tomorrow). I am the slowest person out there so, yes, I hold up traffic. Go around me, I don't care, I will laugh as I pass your burning vehicle when it crashes into the guardrail. OK, that's not true, but it is alright to go slow in 6 inches of snow. It is, I swear.

I finished decorating my office, very classy, all white and gold. Not that cheap, lamee gold, nice gold. Church gold. Mom and dad are bringing me their extra decorations so I can finish it up. Everyone said it looked very nice. GOLD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home