Sunday, December 03, 2006

Angst...Real This Time

You asked for it, now you got it. Real live angst. I got a little too big for my britches and was mouthing off at the BF. He called me on it. I was embarrassed. If we were still in high school, it would have broken us up. But we are adults and we talked about it and we are better for it.

Remember how I tried to tell him I loved him and chickened out. Well, he kinda got the gist of what I was trying to say and read the blog to confirm it (his words, not mine). He knows how I feel and told me this in the IHOP today (before that he scared the crap out of me with the intro to the conversation: "Sometime in the near future, we have something to talk about." That's a break up line, not a I know you love me line). Anyway, he knows how I feel, he's not ready to say it yet. We are both happy in the relationship.

I went shopping with Daria for the BF and Brian's Christmas party. I decided instead of buying a dress, I would wear one I have and just get some really cute accessories, which I did and got the sweater for Brett's Ugly Sweater Party. Goodwill rocks!

Speaking of parties, my 5th birthday celebration was great. Everyone was talking and laughing and I think having a great time. I am pretty sure Jo had a good time, she spent much of the party making out with Todd (former co-worker, Daria's roommie). Apparently, they have hung out before and thought the other was cute and cool. Anyway, it's was still a little weird.

I got DRUNK. And I was OK...until the drive back home (I did not drive, the BF was my DD). Let me just say, I haven't been sick from alcohol since college. I threw up in my parking lot (didn't get any cars!). I very quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face and went to bed where I was greeted by a very randy BF...mmm...BF. Good party.

6 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take lots of pictures at the christmas party. I want to see your cute accessories. Let's recount....party #5...had a fight....got drunk...threw up and had sex.. THAT'S MY GIRL!!!

 
At 11:14 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Yup, that's me.

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Juana Beso said...

Sorry that crazy Jo girl made you feel strange. But she told me that she find Todd really cute, and cool... and with two tongue rings? She had to try it out.

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

OK, I totally get it now. Tongue rings are incredibly fun.

 
At 10:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worrying about telling somebody you love them is more mature than dealing with high school problems? That's...different....

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I didn't tell anyone I lived them until college. So it is different... for me. What I meant is that we talk things out instead of running for the hills.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home