Saturday, January 13, 2007

Notes to Bloggers

Apparently, I have inspired an epidemic of bloggers. Yea me! Some of them wanted some tips, so as my chicken cooks, here you go:

Blogging is about getting your thoughts out there, your ideas, you inane musings. They do not, I repeat, do not need to have a purpose. They are ramblings you set forth out into the world, hoping against hope that someone will read them and give you a book deal (wait, that's me).

Spelling counts.

Mix it up. You don't have to be brilliant all the time. And in that same vein, you don't have to me morose all the time either.

Tell everyone you know, their aunts, uncles and mothers that you have a blog. They might read it and readers are a huge ego boost.

So, go out there and blog to your hearts content.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Teacher, I haven't blogged in a while and when I tried to blog on....I'm going to jump through lots of hoops. So what's up with that? I need your help. It's all changed. Love mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home