Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Feelin' Groovy

I am feeling better. Who knew that it would take a girls night and being checked out by a guy at the bar.

We must all send positive thoughts Youngest's way. She has developed pregnancy induced blood clots in her lung. Apparently this is quite common, blot clots I mean. Usually they are confined to the legs in pregnant women with all the sitting and sleeping, but hers are in her lungs and she's in pain. Everyone is asking me if it's genetic, since I clotted and stroked out and so did mt Grandma. I don't know. So send good thoughts.

Also Travis, known here as The Crush, is getting married. Yea for Travis. I am happy for him.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM , Blogger Juana Beso said...

I am glad you are feeling groovy! You are a groovy chica :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home