Monday, April 16, 2007

Slacker Weekend

I was not productive at all this weekend. I slept most of Saturday. Yes, I got up before 9, but I took a 3 hour nap some tome after 1pm. Total lazy bum. And on Sunday I did get up early for my date so I could look as cute as could be, which I did.

I also had to make a trek to the Land of Parents to hand over my car title to Youngest. I gave her my Saturn when I bought the Egg in 2005 and had yet to put it in anyone else's name. Legally, it was still mine until about 4pm on Saturday when I signed the back and put it in an envelope.

I feel naked without it.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM , Blogger Merlicious said...

You are not allowed to feel bad about this. Look what happened to me. Then I had to drive 2 hours to clean it out and saw her destroyed for the first time. It was heartbreaking.

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I don't feel bad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home