Friday, April 13, 2007

Wedding Bells

I got Kristi's wedding invitation in the mail and I was super excited. It's the first one ever sent to me and me alone. Not my parents, not my family, ME!

And then I was rudely shaken from this bliss by the fact that Youngest is graduating from college that night. Bah. It's an hour and a half away in the northern Middle and the wedding is 10 minutes from my house. Can't do both.

I really wish I could have seen K in her wedding dress and Denny in his suit and all that. It would have been a cool wedding. They are cool people.

But you have to understand that the universe knows what it's doing when it throws that sucker punch.

Besides, the LLS isn't coming so I have to represent the sisters at this ceremony.

I am going to get K a kick-ass wedding gift though. I have her registry in front of me now. Much to choose from.

I should probably get Youngest something too, huh?

1 Comments:

At 2:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home