Thursday, April 12, 2007

You Should Have Seen It

I was stopped at a light this morning on my way to work and I happened to look in my rear view mirror and guess what I saw? A full grown woman, really digging into her nose, looking at it and god knows what else. I mean she was really mining that nose job, I hope she didn't hit brain.

Seriously, you have to always be aware that someone could be watching you, especially when you are out in the broad daylight picking your nose.

Also, the FBI has a customer service division. What, if you don't like how you were arrested, you call and complain and maybe get a free hat?

For the only person who expressed any concern over my bad day, here is what went down:
Monday: Postage machine breaks mid day, this is not good, as this is the Monday following 2 weeks of training and we really need to catch up. Trip to post office and grocery store.
Tuesday: New machine has yet to arrive, another trip to the post office. Really crappy date that night.
Wednesday: New Machine arrives, try to log it in, errors occur (it's dialing the wrong numbers, not my fault), 3 calls to customer service, one where I am hung up on. Finally get that going, but it takes all morning. I finally get to go to the office supply store to drop off some documents to be bound and they don't have enough supplies to do the job so my one stop shop turns out to be a 2 store stop, plus I haven't had lunch yet and it's 2pm. I have to get ready for Karen's birthday thing.

Also I am at that point in the month where everything pisses me off (so not fun). And no one can drive in this state. In all their big Hummer/SUV/4x4 Truck-ness, they can't figure out that green means go and red means stop.

And it's going to snow tonight. It's all just very frustrating.

3 Comments:

At 11:05 AM , Blogger Michael Songero said...

Since I moved to Colorado, I've noticed there's a lot of nose mining here. Pretty weird cultural aspect, huh?

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

It's because of the dry air guys, leads to a lot of dry boogers that you can't blow out because they are form fitted to the back and roof of your nose. come on sometiems there's just no other way!

or is that just me?

 
At 3:13 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

It's called a tissue.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home