Tuesday, June 12, 2007

To Clarify


Mr. Lovely is not 6'6" as previously thought, he is 6'1" so I fit perfectly against him when we are standing outside talking about religion.

I love dating tall men (not very difficult as I am 5'2" and have been since 7th grade and American males are almost 6 feet on average). Just being around me they think of themselves as "the big strong man" and that gives them confidence and I like confidence. Also, they can pick you up and set you places and the drunken fireman's carry is a snap.

I am cooking him dinner tonight (fish in dill sauce with potatoes and salad. I bought the wine on my lunch break.

No, Mom, I am not going to get drunk and act slutty
. Why, because we like each other and both want to take it slow.

He has a great smile.

2 Comments:

At 5:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I should call tonight about 9pm and talk a lot about frogs or something. That would cool your heels a bit. Remember to keep legs together at all times. MOM

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Funny...bitch.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home