Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hang-ups

I came into the office yesterday and was greeted by several blinking lights on my phone. I have the master phone for the office so all the messages come to me. Both lines were blinking so I set in to listen, pen in hand, paper at the ready.

Out of 7 messages, 3 were actual messages and 4 were hang ups. I got 2 more this morning. People, if you are going to call my office, and if you are going to listen to the "Please leave a message" spiel that I am still using from the previous assistant, leave a frikkin' message! I do not have the time to listen to you "um" and "get off your sister" for the duration of the message. Seriously.

Also, it is hot. It is not yet 10am and already nearly 80 degrees (79 to be exact). It was the same yesterday. And I get to move in this heat on Saturday! Yea for me!

Speaking of moving...Guess who is helping Roomie (Daria's new blogger name) move? Fidget! (my ex) That's who. M.A. is OK with this, not happy, but OK. If anything, it will be entertaining.

M.A. is also going to meet my parents. Should be a top day. A top day.

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally am looking forward to meeting MA. MOM

 
At 9:09 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

He is too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home