Friday, August 24, 2007

Tell Me Why

I get a lot of phone calls during the day. I'm a secretary, that's my job. But I have noticed an alarming trend in my daily calls. People are calling in if they see a missed call on their phones, with our number and calling me with "I just got a call from this number" (the underlying tone here is: "find my caller, bitch") and acting like it's my fault that I have to go around to everyone in the office to find the caller.

Word of advice: If there was no message, don't call back. It's a hassle for you and me.

Sometimes I feel like this may be their only means of contact with other people, and I feel bad for them. And then I realize they are jerks and there is a reason they have no other contact with humans.

Get a life, get a clue, don't call back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home