Wednesday, August 15, 2007

22

I leave for California in 22 days. I get two days off from work, I get to see my sister and I get to eat real, fresh sea food. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing "bad" about the seafood we get here in the Middle, but it's just not the same and something you know was caught that day or even that week.

And I will be in San Francisco, yes, "San Francisco! City of gleaming spires, people live here... Golden Gate Bridge, ahh the Romans came here, they built buildings with things." And no one will get that until I am ruler of the world and force you all to watch Eddie Izzard concert DVDs on a regular basis. Which will make your lives more complete and therefore my world domination will be a happy thing, HA!

I am very excited. I get to meet the LLS's partner, I get to eat really good food and I get to go to Hot Cookie and nosh on naughtily shaped macaroons and normally shaped white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. They are heaven and will be part of the food pyramid under the Betty Lou regime. Prepare yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home