Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fresh Meat (in More Ways Than One)

We hired 2 new employees this week. A regional manager and a PR person. Both very nice, professional ladies (we rarely hire men here. 3/4 of the principals are male and one accountant is, but that's it). Anyway, I was talking to the PR manager about local places to eat around the office and she's going over the menus that I have on my desk and she asks: "Do you want to order a sammach?" And she said it that way at least 2 more times so I don't think she was joking. SAMMACH!! She's at least 35 and should so know better. I just thought I would let you all know about her because she is part of the reason why the world thinks we are dumb. That and rap music. And our low test scores in math.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home