Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tired but Happy

I am very tired but happy. Not about being tired, I hate that, but I am experiencing a general sense of well-being.

Could it be the total veg-fest Roommie and I participated in last night that included brownies, beer and very bad TV? Could it be my date tonight? Could it be that I am doing something in raising money for a cancer walk? Could it be that I finally organized my room and I have room to move around again (and Cocoa the Wonder Kitty has a bed again? Could it be that I will soon be getting "9 Songs" from NetFlix? Could it be that I am just plain amazing?

I just feel good.

Please donate to my cancer walk, I have 3 days to make $100.

3 Comments:

At 2:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do we sign up? MOM

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

http://www.active.com/donate/ltnDenver/2164_adored1

 
At 2:52 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Or follow the link on the post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home