Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Attack of the Clones


I was at the gym tonight, yes, I joined a gym, and while on the treadmill (30 minutes) and in front of me, in the next row were seven, count 'em seven girls in white shoes, black pants, white tank tops, full make-up and dyed blond hair. Hello Stepford! It was very strange, as was the man in front of me while I was on the stationary bike (30 minutes). One leg curl and he'd get up, look around, walk around, came back, repeat. Man I love the gym, the people watching is hilarious. Plus, I get to watch like 5 different TVs.

Not much else going on, still dating Mike, who is awesome.

3 Comments:

At 3:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you...Hard body in no time. MOM

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger Juana Beso said...

I am so proud of you for joining. Sunday morning was great, up for it again?
Was this on Colorado and Alameda? If so I know exactly what guy you are talking about. That place is more of a meat market than most of the bars in LoDo!

 
At 9:50 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Yup, Colo and Yale and he was there tonight too. Too busy to watch him do this crazy thing though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home