Sunday, May 03, 2009

Once Bitten

I am house-sitting, once again. Second time in 2 weeks and will continue to do so until next week. At which point I will get a break and then do it again for 10 days. I am happy to do it, I love the houses I stay in, the animals I take care of, except when THEY BITE ME!

Yes, Wizzy, the aptly named one, started a fight because Martin was on a higher part of my body and "looking down on him" so he starts his usual growl. No biggie, this is the norm. Martin likes higher ground, he's smaller, gives him a sense of power. But Wiz got especially aggressive this time and started a brawl. On me. Then the paws and teeth start aflyin' and I am caught in the cross fire.

He didn't break skin but it discolored for a while. I will live.

Also, I had date last week. We decided not to see each other again (dating-wise). Not chemistry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home