Saturday, May 09, 2009

WEll, well

I just realized that I have been writing this blog for more than 3 years. Three years and 1 month to be exact. And while the writing and topic selection has seriously gone down hill and I have shared way too much information with a world of strangers, I thank those who stuck with it, hoping it would turn itself around.

Also, further proof of my geekiness: I really want to see Star Trek [huge crush on Leonard Nimoy, it's that voice] and Brian Adams songs make me cry [newly discovered while at work, I listen to the radio (I listen to movie tracks)]. How lame is that?

Mother's Day is just around the corner, literally, it's tomorrow, kiddies. Don't forget to call your mommies, send a nice card or something. I am making mine brunch with the sisters. How long do you think it will take for us to start fighting? 10 minutes...half an hour. My bet is within 15 minutes of getting to the house.

3 Comments:

At 2:11 AM , Blogger Matt said...

Nothing wrong with being a geek. Unless you go to the premier wearing authentic uniforms from the show.
(no, I didn't)

 
At 7:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the delicious brunch, cards, gifts and company. No one started fighting. I don't know why you think that is going to happen every time you girls get together. MOM

 
At 9:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still fun to read. Yes, to too much information, but it's easy to admire people that wear their heart on their sleeve. Keep up the fun writing and best of luck on said talent going forward.

M

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home