Thursday, March 11, 2010

This is Going to be an Angry One

Stop reading and go to cuteoverload.com if you don't want to see me drizzle venom on my computer and press publish.

I was typing away at my computer doing one of many many many "Miscellaneous Time Adjustments" that I have done this week, because people are stupid and can't get their shit together. One of my co-workers starts talking to me over the partition while he is heating his lunch (yes, I am so sad that my cube is microwave and perv (another story) adjacent. He mentions what he is going to do with his bonus this year. A few things...

1) Shut up
2) I am acutely aware that I do not make as much money as the people I work with
3) I do not get a bonus, dumb ass, I am not even an employee, I am fucking contractor who will not become a permanent employee anytime soon (budget bullshit), I barely make a living wage (I am pretty sure I make less than the guy who used to pour my coffee (which I can't afford now (car repairs, computer issues, etc))
4)Shut up!

I do not care, nor do i want to hear that you will be using your bonus to by a ukulele or that your daughter plays a mean guitar.

People need to be most sensitive to the plight of others. That is all I am asking for, a LITTLE FUCKING SENSITIVITY!

::sob::

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could be looking for another job on your own time....

 
At 12:06 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I have no "own time."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home