Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Duck Quacks do Echo...

I am cleaning my house after spending nearly 2 weeks straight with Jace. He has a great new apartment and he cooks, therefore he is perfect (among other far less superficial reasons). Plus, he lets me do my laundry at his house (I have to pay here and there are no change machines and his W/D has is in unit and free!). So life is pretty good then, free laundry and all. I am simple, all I need is a W/D and a good meal.

Jace beat me at Trivial. I am convinced supernatural forces were at work. He is incredibly smart, but I am the Queen of Useless Knowledge. Forces, I say, forces.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your game was off....no one beats Bizzy. MOM

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

This is what I am saying!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home