Thursday, February 15, 2007

I am a Winkin' Fool

I love Match.com. Love, love, love it. I have been winking up a storm. The mens are so cute and just what I am looking for. It's like shopping and finding exactly what you want, but you have to choose which one you want to bring to the register.

V-Day was fun. I went out with the gals. Jen brought her car so we wouldn't be stranded if we wanted to go home early (which we always do and did last night). We were berated for going home early, but some of us have a long commute and enjoy sleep.

Day, I'd like you to meet Night. Night enjoys amaretto sours and shots of Patron. Day enjoys waking me up at the crack of dawn so I can get to work on time in the snow. You won't be friends until coffee is had. After that, best buds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home