Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ok, we're at 230

Does coffee and graham crackers make a good breakfast...why, yes they do.

The dating is going exceptionally well. We have on the horizon Bachelor #1, Bachelor #2 and Phil (we are doing coffee on Sunday). I like B#2 the best. He is sweet and we can talk for hours. B#1 is a little too aggressive for me. Yes, I like that some of the time, but it's all the time for him and that might grate on me after a while. Anyway, I am seeing B#2 sometime this week. I saw B#1 twice this weekend. The first date didn't go so well and I thought it was over and done with so I was really open and receptive to B#2 (I am usually pretty cautious on this kind of date) and then we went out again. While he is fun, all we do is flirt, not talk. After a while that gets old and you need to be able to have a conversation with someone. I am ready for something more than just flirting and overt sexual innuendo.

And I learned something...If a guy says "I'll call you," he might. As dictated by the rules of GirlWorld, this usually means: you're weird, I never want to see you again, but sometimes, they call.

News: Melanie is getting married! The last time I saw the girl, she was crying and commiserating on the latest break up with this guy and now they are getting married. Which means, Vieve is going to live with Daria and me. It will be like "How to Marry a Millionaire." I have already called dibs in Lauren Bacall's character.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM , Blogger chinchilla said...

I call dibs on Marilyn Monroe - we'll have to have that movie in the house...

Now, since it will be THREE ladies, I think we should try to find TWO bathrooms. And the more closet space the better!

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Well, duh, My sisters and I were only kept sane by having 2 1/2 baths in the house. Otherwise...pure chaos

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home