Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday, Thou Hast Betrayed Me

I used to love Fridays. I usually got off work early. The work was light because it could always wait until Monday.

Now, that's all changed. It can't wait until Monday. It has to be done today because any other day will be too late. There are deadlines within government institutions. And since I work for a company that works with the government (no, I do not have any special clearances, at least none that anyone would want to steal or kidnap me for) I have to abide by them.

I am run ragged on Fridays. I get more stuff done in one Friday morning than I do every other morning preceding that.

I am tired...At least the weather is nice and I got to get out of the office for a while today...To wait on Kenny, the slowest clerk at Office Depot. I always get stuck with him and it drives me nuts. Also, he has really bad breath.

On a happier note, I am going to the baseball game with the Banker tomorrow so I have that to look forward to. And I haven't gotten an email from the sociopath lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home