Saturday, April 21, 2007

Pigtails and Bankers

I spent 3 hours putting away my laundry and cleaning my closet. I didn't think it would take that long, jeez, 3 hours! And I still have to do it again tomorrow when I do the wash for this week.

So, this week has been pretty good. I finished the employee manual at work (something they have been meaning to do for quite some time). I just need to print the covers and put everything together. That is my job for Monday.

Things with Bachelor #10 are going very well. We've talked a couple of times this week and he is going to call me tonight. He is going to be in town next week so I suggested a baseball game. I got pretty cheap tickets so we could talk and enjoy the warm weather.

My hair has grown out enough so that I can make two very small little pigtails. I can't wait until I can do a real one. I've had short hair for so long that I miss the longer style. It's so much more versatile.

I still need to give Kristi her wedding gift. It's been sitting in my living room since I bought it.

The house feels a lot bigger now that it's reasonably clean.

4 Comments:

At 3:58 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

Firemen?

 
At 4:46 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

Is there chemistry with this one?

 
At 7:40 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Si, mucho

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I saw some firemen but didn't have enough to write about. Anyway, B#10 is a banker type man so I changed the header.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home