Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Christ on a Cracker

Let me preface this little outburst with some background: I do not give my phone number out, I had a situation with a former co-worker who got my number and started calling me daily when I was in college. The practice had fallen by the wayside, but was reinstated when I started the whole Match.com thing.

This rant, if you can all it that, is in response to

"Elitesoldier"


Who said I had baggage and that I was scared because I wouldn't give him my number. Even after I explained the stalker situation to him. So there you go:

I do not have baggage, I just don't have time for fucked up ex-soldiers with a chip on their shoulder. NO TIME.

I have much better things to do, like talk to gunsmiths and psychotics.

PS - It's not baggage, it's informed judgment and decision making.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? MOM

 
At 12:23 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

This asshole who said I had baggage because I wouldn't give him my phone number (he thought I was scared). No, I just don't like psychos knowing how to get in touch with me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home