Monday, April 16, 2007

Brilliant

I feel really bad about following my last post with this one, but I just watched "Living in Oblivion" and let me tell you...wow! I was reading this book last year called "Creative Careers in Hollywood" which takes portrayals of jobs pertaining to movies and discusses how real or not they are envisioned on film. And LIO was one of the movies described in several chapters. It looks at several people and their role in the inner workings of a picture. So I had to see it. I did tonight and it is brilliant. But almost so much that it was trying to be.

Also, some used movies I ordered came in today and Bachelor #10 (I think that's his number) emailed me tonight.

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did #10 say? We all want to know. MOM

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

He keeps trying to get me to listen to his favorite bands and he wants to get together again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home