Monday, April 16, 2007

Oh, Memories

Today was the Boston Marathon. When I was a sophomore in college, I met Steve the Ass right before he left for this marathon. It was one of the things that impressed me about him, that he was willing and able to run 30 miles a day.

He called me the night before from Boston, it made me feel special. He called me from New Orleans too some time after that during Spring Break (I would later realize that he called me when he was tempted to cheat).

I got up early to see if I could make him out in the crowd. I thought I saw him but I probably didn't.

That was the good time in our relationship as were the next 5 months. The 7 months after that were good and the 12 after that were horrid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home