Monday, April 02, 2007

Where's the Music

I am switching out my car CDs and organizing my collection. I am missing the following discs:

Vanessa Mae - Storm
Simon and Garfunkel - Bookends (trapped in Youngest's old car, I think, It's been in there since 2003.
Keeping the Faith soundtrack
Norah Jones - Come Away with Me
Bryan Adams - So Far So Good (staying in the car, good summer songs)
Prince's Greatest Hits (at JoAnna's, since Super Bowl)
John Meyer - Room for Squares (can't remember when I listened to that last)
Green Day - Insomniac

Where the fuck is my music. And I am still looking for my Aida record. LLS I am looking at you.

4 Comments:

At 12:07 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

Don't look at me. When you discovered I had it in 2004, you took it away. Besides, it wasn't even the good Aida. It was all pop performances. I maintain that I do not have it. Mer!

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I think it's hiding somewhere in your collection. Along with half the Family Guy DVDs

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Merlicious said...

No, Adrian gave me those DVD's, and I never got a chance to watch them because you swooped in and took them, then I moved. I do not have your CD because I only own about 20 CDs, and I look at them all the time and your is not among the ranks.

 
At 1:58 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I have 2 FG discs if you want them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home