Monday, May 21, 2007

Also...

I'm not allowed to fall in love with the man I'm sleeping with. Interesting situation I've gotten myself into, ey?

But this is why you have girlfriends. they help you rationalize things like this.

Joanna: About this guy... I think men have this need to mention that in the beginning because women tend to jump the gun. I would play it cool and just have some fun. If you find yourself getting really wrapped up, end it. But you all have only been out a few times, it's much too soon to determine anything. And remember, if he is on Match something tells me he is looking for something more than a casual hook up.

Best Friends Rock!!

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM , Blogger chinchilla said...

Is this the banker?

Hmmm......spent all of Sunday watching Sex adn the City - is it possible for you to seperate sex and love?

Watch out, hon.

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I am trying to taech myself to do just that. He's my guinae pig.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home