Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Love is a Dangerous Game


The reign of Match.com is soon to be at an end. My subscription ends on Friday and honestly, I'm glad.

Dating sucks.

And most of the people that looked at my profile look like they still live with their mother or are/could one day be serial killers.

Also, the Banker told me, quite diplomatically, that he was going to continue to see other people. He really isn't looking for a relationship, I can tell. I, however, am. It may turn into something, it may not. We are going out on Friday so we'll see.

I did start emailing a new batch today, so we will see what develops in the next 2 days.

PS - At dinner tonight, mom offered to pay for another 3 months. Hopefully we'll get that 6 months free deal. Maybe I should be thinking I'll meet someone special, huh?

4 Comments:

At 9:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meeting people can be a pain. Think about what you love doing, and do it with a bunch of people through various groups: singles groups, community colleges, park district and whatever else you can think of. At least you'll meet people that like the same thing.

Enjoy.
Z

 
At 11:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let that subscription run out and give the banker the Dis. The fact that he is still "shopping" is a sure sign he's a waste of your time... Unless of course your just having fun.. and if so, you go girl!

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

It's all about the fun at this point. Looking for anyone serious online is a waste of time.

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Michael Songero said...

I told you that I did the match thing for a while too. The weird thing was that I started meeting people after that, but none of them were through match. I think the way you really meet people is seeing them doing and enjoying the same thing you do. At least you're not a guy on match, bettylou, the emails I get from the girls from Russia are hysterical! Hang in there

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home