Friday, May 04, 2007

Old People Smell

What I smell like







What I'm using





I smell like old lady.

This being summer, when the weather gets warmer, the amount of clothing I wear lessens by a certain degree. So I am trying to get my skin ready for it's show. And by that I mean moisturizing like you wouldn't believe. So last night I took the suggestion of a friend and bought some body oil for after shower moisturization. I am soft, but I smell like an old lady. It's a sesame formula so I smell like grape seed oil and almonds. Not the best. I thought it smelled familiar and then I realized I smelled like my grandma. I will have to get a new formula this weekend.

Also, it is almost Cinqo de Mayo and Vieve and I want to do something, but no one else does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home