Tuesday, May 01, 2007

She Was Mean to Me


I was made to feel badly about my job for the first time yesterday when a resident from one of our properties came down to have a talk with our Regional Manager.

For one thing, why do so many people just drop in? It's a waste of time especially if the person they need to see is unavailable or not here (which happens a lot).

But I digress...

This woman said to me, "I can't speak to just a clerk." That hurt, lady. I am a valuable member of the team. I am not a clerk. I am an Office Goddess and she should recognise that. The flowers and card on my desk speak to this fact.

Bitch.

Blue Nude, Picasso, 1902

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please define your art work. You are an office Goddess but you must understand that the world is full of ignorant and very insensitive people. Love MOM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home