Friday, May 04, 2007

Odd Findings

I found a used condom wrapper on my floor this morning and while I am sure it is from sex days gone past (as I have not had sex in that bed in quite a while), I am also paranoid that people are sneaking into my house while I am at work and having sex in my bed. While I commend them for being safe, EWWWWWW!

Also, I would be so embarrassed to have people at my house, it's a pit. Which brings me to the following point:

I am having a Cinco de Mayo party tomorrow. My house is clean, the laundry is about to be put away and the food is bought. The sodas are chilling on the patio/balcony (there is no room in the fridge). I am excited. It's my first party in months. I am due.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM , Blogger MOM said...

can we play beer pong? love mom

 
At 12:10 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Only if you keep your top on this time

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home