Friday, May 25, 2007

So, I'm Sleepin'

Because I'm tired. It's been a long week and I still have one more day to get through (and it's gonna suck because no one is in the office today, I hate being the Office Bitch). Anyway, I am happily in dreamy land, a mystical place where I am sated and worshipped by throngs of adoring people, when I get a ringy ringy in my ear. Since I sleep next to my phone (The Banker was scheduled to call, this schedule is solely in my head, but it's fairly accurate. I didn't think I would fall asleep so fast though) so I assumed it was him, as much as I could assume in my REMy like state. It was (caller ID). He's texting me to see if I can talk. Obviously, I can barely see, let alone type, so I tell him I will talk to him later. A few more messages follow to which I reply the same thing, "I will talk to you later, sleeping." Come this morning, I find out he was once again drunk texting me. Seriously? Dude!

Also, I joined a writers club. My first meeting is on Tuesday.

I was watching "Walk the Line" and "Girl with a Pearl Earring" last night before I left the pups and I have come to the conclusion that every time a wife is jealous onscreen, she uses the word "obscene." A lot.

6 Comments:

At 10:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling drowsy..... must......stay.......awake...... zzsnnnrrrfffggg.....aannxxqffrrg...

 
At 10:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your writing club conjugation! Sweet!

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Qui est cela?

 
At 2:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Writing club??? Gee what a great idea. Wonder who thought of that one? MOM

 
At 2:45 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

You know, i do listen to you sometimes.

 
At 9:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'est moi. Je suis juste un ventilateur de votre écriture.

I can relate to a lot of the same issues. Thanks for Blogging.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home