Wednesday, June 13, 2007

2 Shots of Happy, No Shots of Sad (It's a Play on the Words to a Song, Look it up)


I would like to thank Todd, the barista at Starbucks this morning for making my day happy. He made and delivered my latte. I was up until 2am with Mr. Lovely (name to be changed). We didn't do anything other than kiss (and without the ice-water call from mom, thank you), but I was wired after our date so I skipped around the internet for a while, calling my mother names, which really is fun.

This is the best vanilla latte I have ever had. You can actually taste the vanilla beans...

We made plans for 2 more dates too. Dinner at his house on Thursday (because he has soccer on Wednesday and I am apparently hosting Youngest's baby shower so tonight I am at mom and dad's making invites. Anyway, and the zoo on Saturday. I love the zoo. It's one of my spots. Everyone has their spots that they feel the most comfortable in, the zoo is one of my three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home