Friday, June 15, 2007

Oh, Smit!


Mr. Lovely made me dinner last night. Not just one thing but chicken, rice, pasta salad, potatoes and he made dessert from scratch. He made an effort for ME! Do you know how long it's been since someone did that? OK, it was a couple of weeks ago, but there is a difference here: He doesn't cook for himself, EVER, Banker Boy did. So Mr. Lovely was cooking for ME. He made things I would like and could eat. BB didn't (BB made steak, I don't eat red meat, I had 2 bites).

He made a song list (to listen to during dinner) of music he thought I would like and I do.

He thinks about me.

And he lets me know what's going on, he's not closed off. I pretty much know how he feels about me at every moment. Which is very nice, because, well, I like being told I am wonderful, CAUSE I AM!

We sat on the balcony and ate and talked. We went for a walk. We made out like teenagers.

Zoo and pool tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sunscreen tomorrow. suppose to be 90 degrees and I know how easily you melt. love mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home