Friday, July 20, 2007

Double Bagging the Girls


As you know, I am moving tomorrow... so most of my house is packed up, sans both my closets (really need to get on that). That being said, most of my clothes and undergarments are in bags and boxes. That gets me to my point, yes I have one. I am wearing a light colored shirt today, which as all of you ladies know requires a flesh-tone bra underneath. Guess who packed hers? But being the smart cookie that I am, I formulated a plan this morning. Two bras, one dark (black) one light over it (it's flesh toned but doesn't have cups so it looks like I am not wearing a bra at all. I keep it for times such as these).

So, my girls are double bagged today. I just thought I'd let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home