Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Cable is EVIL

I love TV. It helps me relax after a long day. There are only 2 companies that service my city, Comcast and Qwest. I have Comcast which charges me $60/mo for Spanish and Spiritual channels. I get maybe 10 channels I can actually watch, the rest are in a different language or are drek. What is a girl to do? Call other companies and see if they can get me a better deal? Yes...

NOOO!

Qwest doesn't have service in my area, neither does Roadrunner. Evil Comcast has a monopoly on my neighborhood.

This sucks.

4 Comments:

At 11:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have two other choices: DirectTV and Dish Networks. I agree that cable companies are borderline extortionists.

M

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I don't want a dish though. Too much hassle, especially in the winter.

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Gus said...

Dish is actually quite good in the winter, I have had it since I worked there and it's never gone out even with all the snow we had last winter!!!! It just depends on where it's installed, if you want more info let me know.

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

yes please if it's cheaper!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home