Monday, September 03, 2007

The Last Day

Here it is. The last (unofficial) day of summer. I live in the middle, so school started here a week ago. East coast readers (if there are any), I'm sorry for bringing up this most painful topic. It's true though and you know how I can tell? I slept in fuzzy jammies last night. I usually sleep in just my underwear in the summer, but last night was a fuzzy jammie night.

It's fall, people, fall. My favorite season. Colors changing in the trees. The air getting crispier. My birthday is a comin' up!

I leave for California in 3 days and I am super excited. Brunches, walks, no shopping (too poor), sister time. It will be glorious. there will also be a big lesbian luau that is LLS and Partner's wedding reception.

I need to do laundry and pack.

Have a great day everyone. Enjoy it. Snow is just around the corner (bah! Evil snow).

2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

There won't be any other lesbians there, Sister. We don't really know any, besides ourselves, that is.

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

I meant it as lesbian hosted, celebrating a lesbian wedding and what not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home