Thursday, August 30, 2007

Am I Wrong

Do you think it's wrong that I have a date tonight? Four days after MA and I broke up? I don't know. We kind of fell into the dating grey area when we realized we were just meant to be friends but got a little confused along the way.

The Attorney and I are going to a football game. Not necessarily my cup of tea, but the tickets were free from my boss so I have to go (and since Jo dropped out) it's date time.

At least it's more interesting than the standard coffee and conversation date.

7 Comments:

At 1:16 PM , Blogger Mothership Wit said...

No its not wrong. And since MA doesn't think its wrong, then its not ;)

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

LOL!!!

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Arr

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

Mer

 
At 3:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you...a bunch of pirates???? MOM

 
At 5:17 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Everyone has a happy and/or approval noise. These are ours.

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

Mine is accompanied by a questionable aroma.....jk

And that's a girl fart joke!

 
At 3:13 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Bad, Chinchilla, bad!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home