Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So Sore

I turn 26 is 10 days, an event of which I was reminded so sweetly of by the Teacher with this little bit of information, "you are going to be closer to 30 than 20." He can bite me, cause you know what, he's older!

He is taking me away this weekend for said birthday. I am one spoiled girly-friend, I tell ya. Super excited about it. The trip, not the spoiled part.

Roomie, Teacher and I (the BettyLou, so to be BettyLou Who as the holidays approach) went to see The Swell Season last night, so amazing. Glen Hansard is so funny and personable and immensely talented, as was Markita and the rest of the band (The Frames). The encore lasted a good 30-40 minutes. It was the best concert I've ever seen. I also got to stand by the stage in Teacher's arms. That is why my thighs are sore.

See attached pictures.

Markita and Glen are dating and you can so tell. He tunes his guitar for her and looks lovingly at her when he sings certain songs.

Stars, Stars
Teach me how to shine
Shine
So that I can know
Know
What's on your mind.

5 Comments:

At 5:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

26!!!! How did you get so old??? MOM

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

You're getting old, you're getting old!! No matter how old you get, I'll always be younger than you...LLS

 
At 6:57 PM , Blogger Matt said...

wait.. is that a gray hair I see?

*ducks*

 
At 8:49 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

It's blond, bitch!

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger Travelingrant said...

lol.

At least we will never be as old as Brian. Muhahahahahaha.

The concert rocked, I gotta say I was deeply impressed with the talent of all involved, and really enjoyed it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home