Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Ending

There is a definite possibility of a naughty massage place in my new building.

Two men have come to my office thinking this massage place is on our floor, it's one above. Both men were Russian and not to pretty.

I hope it's a "happy-ending" kind of place. I've never seen a vice bust before. OK, I haven't seen any kind of bust before. But I think the cops were delivering a warrant this morning to my catty-corner neighbor across the street.

Speaking of neighbors, I think I made friends with the guy who hit my car.

Things are still going well with the Teacher.

5 Comments:

At 12:18 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

Wow, the teacher....that's a hot nickname.....

my imagination is racing...

 
At 4:33 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Get your mind out of my gutter, it's mine. And it is hot.

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

Hee, hee...Hot For Teacher.

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:06 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home