Monday, October 15, 2007

Boys are Dumb

I have said it before and I will say it again: boys are dumb.

As you know, I have been seeing a very nice man for about a week (4 dates and 1 friends involved hang out). He is a friend of BF and Roomie. He is also a friend of Fidget. Who, in his great and vast wisdom, has decided that it is not my date's place to go out with me. He should have been consulted first before any such endeavor was calculated and executed. So, he is a bit miffed that we have gone out. And you know what? That's kinda cool. Boys are sort of fighting over me (At least that is what Roomie and I were hoping for at game night last night, but alas, we were fight-less)

However, logic must reign .

1. Fidget and I were hardly serious. We saw each other, what, twice a week? And there was never an "I love you" said between us.

2. We broke up almost a year ago.

3. I am an autonomous adult and will not kowtow to the will of Fidget. Bitch, please.

4. I know way more about the new guy than I did about Fidget. I am trying this new thing where I get to know the person I am dating without the physical portion of a relationship getting in the way. It's kinda nice. We kiss though...for hours at a time.

Celibacy rules!

Hope he can hold out...

Hope I can...

5 Comments:

At 8:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boys are simple and Neanderthal. I think dumb is a little harsh :)

M

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Stupid is as stupid does.

 
At 11:51 AM , Blogger chinchilla said...

Don't shave your legs, grow a winterbush, and wear ugly underwear - it'll help u hold out.

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

And don't drink. Alcohol makes YOU looser than you want to be.

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Thanks, y'all

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home