Monday, October 01, 2007

Strike Zone

So, I went to my first bowling club meeting on Sunday. I invited NAN (Needs a Nickname), Roommie and BF and Matt for support, but it turns out I didn't need it. Everyone in the club is super nice and we had a great time. And I DIDN'T GET HURT! But NAN came hurt. He pulled something in his shoulder last week.

We played three games and I can't remember what I got in the first one, but i got 75 and 100 in the 2nd and 3rd. These scores, a semi- personal best though they may be, were not enough to beat NAN so now I owe him a movie and a home cooked meal. He only tried harder because he really wanted my lasagna (not a euphemism, it's his favorite meal).

Also, I house-sat at my parent's place this weekend, which can only mean one thing: Lots of crappy Disney movies! Sadly, High School Musical 2 was not as good at HSM 1. However, my incredibly immature crush on Zac Efron remains unabated.

5 Comments:

At 2:07 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

Dude...where are our parents?

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Oregon, wedding.

 
At 4:08 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

That's right. No one ever tell me anything. I feel sort of out of the loop. Did Mom get her new boobs yet?

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

Not yet, soon though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home