Friday, October 05, 2007

Body Image - A Discussion on Breasts

The Mom got a boob job on Tuesday. Sorry...breast augmentation.

All my life she has told us (me, LLS and Youngest, her babies) that you should be happy with the gifts given you. If you aren't happy with them, fix it. Especially if you can afford it.

So after 51 years on this planet, 30 years of marriage, 3 kids and one perfect grandchild, she got her booblies augmented.

I have not seen them, but today they are allowed to be unwrapped.

They are apparently huge. She was originally going to go to a full C. They are, however, Ds now.

History:

The Mom is 5'3" (5'5" with hair) and back in the day, she was a petite little A-B cup like me. We have a very similar body structure, age wise (meaning when she was 25, she looked like me). Fast forward a few years, and a few lambkins later and we are up to a B-C cup. Kids do that to you. You should see Youngest's. They are massive. Now with modern medicine behind her, she has Ds. I still have A-Bs, which I am very happy with. Especially since the invention of the under wire.

3 Comments:

At 12:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are the perfect size, shape and look for my body. Should have done it earlier. Just never had the extra money. Took them out for a test drive yesterday. Went out for lunch with friends. No body stared. They still need to do some healing. The challenge of dressing myself starts tomorrow. MOM

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

And you get all new bras!

 
At 10:28 AM , Blogger Merlicious said...

Luckily, the Mom has promised all of her old cute bras to me as we were the same bra size for a long time--Not anymore, thanks to her Grandmother-hood related "enhancements."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home