Tuesday, October 02, 2007

NO NO NO, Part II, The Epilogue

So apparently the guy who hit my car is an extremely violent drunk who has hit cars in the neighborhood before. So says Bernardo, my neighbor. His daughter's car was hit while she was visiting him one day and they tried to confront Mr. Hits-A-Lot but he got a little miffed and tried to go after Bernardo and his daughter. So, I am letting that one go. It's for the best.

Also, I just found out that the new principal of my former high school is the former cheer leading coach and my former geometry teacher. I pray for the youth of America. Go Team!

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

Did you find out where this car hitting person lives? Just want to stay away from him!

Which one is Bernardo?

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

down the street and across the street.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home