Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Sweetness Continues

So my life is relatively a good one. I have a wonderful family, great friends, a roommate who is only sometimes pissed off at me (when I am only semi-conscious and get into the shower before her), I am seeing a great guy, but...

There is always a but...

And don't get me wrong, I love my job. I have free reign over office supplies, I'm in heaven.

However, I have been working a lot of over time. Do I get paid for it, no, because I am on salary.
When I was hourly, I didn't work this hard. I didn't put in the extra hours (mostly because I was told not to). I did not work a 50 hour work week.

Yes, I know we just moved so a little extra time is needed, but seriously, I have been in the office almost an hour after quitting time everyday this week.

I am hoping this will pay off when end of the year bonuses come in or when my 1 year review comes up.

What makes me a little more mad was that I had a date last night that I had 20 minutes to get ready for. I did it, by a miracle of god, I did it and I looked pretty good too.

You can never go wrong with velvet pants.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM , Blogger Travelingrant said...

Indeed, you looked great. Velvet pants rock.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home