Thursday, November 01, 2007

Heartbroken


Not me, I am fine. I am very happy.

It's the boy at work who likes me .

I said something about the Teacher and he got this look on his face, sort or shock, surprise and horror.

Then he made some passing comment to the tune of "oh, you have a boyfriend, that's too bad."

Sad, but funny at the same time. If I were the type to play with people's emotions, I could revel in this. I, however, am not evil and I got enough attention from my parents as a child.

He is just pissing me off. Now he is making an effort to come to my desk (he works in the back, I'm up front) and talk to me. I have work to do, I can't just sit and chitchat because he needs an excuse to talk to me. It's frustrating and I want to slap him and say "snap out of it."

Boys are dumb.

2 Comments:

At 1:42 PM , Blogger Merlicious said...

Do you want me to kick him for you? I can.

 
At 2:05 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

from 1200 miles away? Yes, please.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home