Sunday, October 12, 2008

Infuriation

I am PISSED!!!

Mike, the oh so absent bf, and I had plans to get together on Saturday. I was house-sitting for JoAnna in Denver (it was great, really made me miss living in the city and living alone), it would have been a quick drive over and a short walk to this great bar that allows dogs (I was also baby-sitting a dog).

Sound like fun, no? Saturday rolls around, I call to confirm plans, no reply. I text, no reply. I had raided the bookshelf at the house and was reading "It's Called a Breakup cause it's Broken," so I assumed he had chosen the coward's way out and had dumped me without dumping me.

So juvenile.

I had accepted this, I was working through this with my "breakup buddy." This was totally harshing my chi and good weekend, puppy snuggling and movies buzz.

When lo and behold, as I am unpacking at home, he calls.

The first thing out of his mouth is how tired he is and proceeds to gives me some lame song and dance about a 2 day hang over. I express my anger at the situation, he calls himself a douche, I corrected him and said he was an asshole and was very inconsiderate of my feelings and our plans.

He apologizes.

My anger continues to grow.

Like I said, I am PISSED!!!

We talk for a while, mostly him as when I am mad, I do not like to talk. I let him know that I am tired of being the one who calls and emails and asks him out. He needs to make an effort to pursue me. I am worthy of being pursued, DAMNIT!!!

I get off the line and angrily write this post.

Stupid boy.

How was your weekend?

4 Comments:

At 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boys are stupid!!! MOM

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger chinchilla said...

That's a really lame excuse. Not a reason he can't pick up the phone. Boys ARE dumb.

 
At 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could also try getting off your high horse and meeting somebody half way. Might keep the stupid boys around a bit longer.

 
At 9:47 PM , Blogger HelloBettyLou said...

He let me down just one too many time, this wasn't the first time. All I am asking for i a little effort.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home